You are intersted in on of our German courses in our language school in Neukölln and you also want to get to know the Sprachmafia team? Wonderful. You can attend a free trial session to let yourself be convinced of Sprachmafia.
- To find the best course level, please do the 15 min placement test here.
- Fill in the online form
- Congratulations! You’ve booked your course bindingly and a place is reserved for you.
- You can pay the course fee in cash when registering or via bank transfer
- You will receive a registration confirmation that you can submit to administrative offices, a contract, and your personal course details
- you can take a 15 minutes placement test
- fill out the registration form
- congratulations! You’ve booked your course bindingly and a place is reserved for you
- you will receive a registration confirmation that you can submit to administrative offices and your personal course details
- you can pay the course fee via bank transfer
- you can also call us at 017681101941 in case you need any help
Cancellation and postponement policy
Course cancellation must be done in written. Withdrawal from the course is possible until 2 weeks before the start date of the course without having to justify the withdrawal and with no charges (100% of the paid sum will be refunded). Should the cancellation happen less than 2 weeks before the start date, 50 € cancellation fee will apply for the Intensive courses and 25 € for Semi-Intensive/evening courses + 15% of the total fees. Should another student willing to attend the same course be found instead, no cancellation charges will apply.
Should the student not show up (or show up later) on the start date of the course, no refund of the paid fees will be possible. Furthermore, it is possible to take a break from a course and continue at a later date but this cannot be guaranteed since it will depend on availability.
Postponement of participation to the booked course due to professional reasons it is possible until 1 week before the start date of the course. Postponements later than 1 week before the start date of the course are possible with an extra charge of 50€ for Intensive and Semi-Intensive classes and 25€ for evening classes. Should the student not be able to attend because of professional reasons, it is also possible to switch from a course to another one (i.e. Intensive to evening course) by paying the price difference, if applicable. This will depend on availability of other course options.
Last but not least, we are always happy to do our best to find alternative and creative solutions, but we need to be kept informed on time!